Terms and Conditions
About the website we will build for you :
The Website will be developed based on WordPress. eCommerce will be by WooCommerce if chosen.
Themes will be any theme from our selection or a standard theme available on the WordPress theme section. Premium themes can be used but at an extra cost. Some complicated themes will require extra work, so please ask for a quote for extra work before selecting or supplying a theme.
Pagebuilders – We do not use or include them.
No hacked or stolen materials can, or will, be included in the site.
eCommerce is NOT included, but is available as an extra.
Pages – 4 main pages are included.
Google requires the following extra pages (Only those relevant to your site) :
- Copyright notices
- Terms and conditions of use
- Accessibility information
- Abuse or complaints contact information
- Corporate policies
- About Us
- Contact Details
- Affiliate Disclaimer
- Copyright Statement.
We will include any of these pages in the price but they must be supplied by you in a format we can copy easily to the site.
- Image size – Minimum 300 x 300px for products
- Backgrounds, headers etc. – Please ask
- Logos – Please ask as it varies by theme and placement
- Must either be owned by you or be Creative Commons
- 72dpi with no image exceeding 150Kb in size. Alteration is an extra cost.
- Must be ‘Ready to publish’ – Editing is extra
- You take full responsibility for ensuring you have the right to use the content.
- Must be organised by web page title/heading.
- Style and positioning/presentation is set by the theme.
- NO adjustments to this are possible.
- All themes have options that cover a lot of variables but requests like “Please move the logo to the middle” are not possible.
- If in doubt – Please discuss before we start.
Please understand :
We are building you a ‘Starter’ site. The bells and whistles you see on other sites are more work and cost accordingly. Normally a custom website would cost $2000 and more.
View the CONTRACT HERE